Cocktails and Dreams Tag
Today we have released a VERY exciting book called: Cocktails and Dreams by A.L. Michael. The hilarious first book in the new series: The Martini Club series.
In honour of the release we have created something especially for readers and bloggers alike:
The Cocktails and Dreams Tag!
For anyone that has not done a tag before, the rules are simple:
- Copy and paste the questions into your blog, Facebook post or each question individually on twitter, and share your answers
- Tag 3 (or more) people to do the tag after you!
Today our Editorial Director, Louise Cullen, has completed the tag which is Cocktail-related!
Take a look at her answers:
- Martini: means business! If you could have any job what would it be?
An airline pilot; getting paid to travel the world and fly a jet would be amazing.
- Mojito: time to let your hair down! What’s your idea of a great night out?
It can vary, but anything involving good company, great music and, of course, cocktails tends to be a winner.
- Pina Colada: the famous drink or the famous karaoke song! What karaoke tune do you love to belt out?
‘If you like Pina Coladas’ is a classic, so possibly that one but if not you can’t beat a real power ballad or 80s number. ‘I think we’re alone now’ by Tiffany gets everyone in the mood.
- Bloody Mary: the notorious hangover-curing drink. What’s your go-to hangover cure?
Sleep and a Berocca Seltzer (mixing Alka Seltzer and Berocca together).
- Manhattan: a true New York drink! Which city do you dream of visiting?
So many! Berlin, Tokyo, Oslo… a long list. But Liverpool and London have to fight it out as my existing favourites.
- Long Island Iced Tea: quite a mix of ingredients! What are your three favourite foods or drinks?
Ice cream, ice cream and ice cream again.
- Cosmopolitan: made famous by Sex and the City! Tag three friends to take part in this Cocktails and Dream tag!
We tag EVERYONE! Anybody who wants to do this tag can! We hope you enjoy it!
Be sure to share the tag with us if you choose to take part! We'd love to have a read!
And why not grab a copy of Cocktails and Dreams by A.L. Michael, the inspiration for the tag? Out now for only £1.99!