We are always looking for new and exciting voices within commercial fiction. We want books that are absorbing, immersive and compelling.
We receive a high volume of submissions, so we may take some time to reply – but please know we appreciate your interest in working with us, and will get back to you as soon as we can.
What we're looking for
- Saga: historical novels about families facing adversity, generational series and women finding love
- Action: military thrillers, spy and espionage, conspiracy thrillers
- Adventure: historical adventure, mythical retellings, historical fantasy
- Escape: romance, romantic comedy, exotic locations
- Commercial women's fiction: issues led narratives, moral dilemmas
- Crime and psychological thrillers: cosy crime, police procedural, amateur sleuth, murder mystery, hardboiled
Within these genres we are especially looking for submissions from marginalised voices, including but not limited to: BAME people; LGBTQIA+ people; people living in underrepresented cultures, religions, socioeconomic backgrounds, countries; people who are neurodiverse and/or disabled; people living with mental health conditions; and more.
Please note: We do NOT accept YA, children's, poetry, non-fiction, short stories, literary fiction. We're afraid we can't reply to submissions that fall within these genres.
How to submit
Please note that the submissions inbox will be closed from Friday, 1st of February until Tuesday, the 30th of April. Unfortunately we are not accepting unsolicited submissions during this time.