We are always looking for new and exciting voices within commercial fiction. We want books that are absorbing, immersive and compelling.
We receive a high volume of submissions, so we may take some time to reply – but please know we appreciate your interest in working with us, and will get back to you as soon as we can.
What we're looking for
- Saga: historical novels about families facing adversity, generational series and women finding love
- Action: military thrillers, spy and espionage, conspiracy thrillers
- Adventure: historical adventure, mythical retellings, historical fantasy
- Escape: romance, romantic comedy, exotic locations
- Commercial women's fiction: issues led narratives, moral dilemmas
- Crime and psychological thrillers: cosy crime, police procedural, amateur sleuth, murder mystery, hardboiled
Within these genres we are especially looking for submissions from marginalised voices, including but not limited to: BAME people; LGBTQIA+ people; people living in underrepresented cultures, religions, socioeconomic backgrounds, countries; people who are neurodiverse and/or disabled; people living with mental health conditions; and more.
Please note: We do NOT accept YA, children's, poetry, non-fiction, short stories, literary fiction. We're afraid we can't reply to submissions that fall within these genres.
How to submit
Please send a synopsis, a full manuscript (if available) and details about you and your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.